<span itemprop="name">Compassion + Self-Talk: How to Befriend Your Ego</span>
- Posted by drodriguez
- On February 23, 2019
So you wanna learn how to shift from being your biggest critic to your biggest ally? To support action around self-love and self-care, I created this course to guide folks who want to connect with their hearts but feel uncomfortable and unsafe in their emotions. Perhaps there’s a lot of judgment or grief or pain that surfaces when you drop into your heart. Perhaps you feel helpless, impotent, or anxious in this emotional space. This module teaches you how to self-soothe as you navigate some of the heavier stuff (especially when the overwhelm is going on within – in self-talk and self-judgement).
Along with learning how to support YOU, you’ll learn how to make clear requests from others (yeah, you get to be supported by others too). This is about opening your creativity up to what self-care and support could look like. You’ll have a better idea of how to continue building intimacy with yourself through committed action. This supports the doingness around honoring yourself.
This module includes:
- 1 25-minute hypnosis audio for reclaiming your power and reconnecting with your Inner Child.
- A 9-page manual filled with resources and exercises to support you in cultivating self-compassion.
- Practical action items and tools to shift and empower your behavior. You get to walk the talk, love. This manual teaches you how.
- Learn basic breathwork to ground yourself and manage your body’s stress response.
- A deeper understanding of the ego, the Shadow, and the Inner Child, Know the distinctions between them and how they can support you now.